Renaissance Charter School, Inc. was founded by a diverse group of Florida based individuals, concerned with the option of quality school choice for families and students in Florida. The intent was to provide a first rate academic school option for students and families. Currently the Board has evolved to the members listed below. Each member is a proud Florida based, business and/or community supporter with hopes and visions for a continued and evolving, academically successful Charter School. The Board is responsible for the legal and financial obligations, establishes policy consistent with the School’s mission, and ensures that the programs and operations of the School are faithful to the terms of the charter.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please email us.
Renaissance Charter School, Inc. Board of Directors
- Ken Haiko, Chairman
- Dennis P Clark, Vice Chair/Secretary
- Thomas P. Wheeler, Director
- Margaret Wells, Treasurer
- John O’Brien, Director
- Shane Strum, Director
For accessibility assistance for the pdfs below, please contact the school.
- School Grade 2016-17: C (opens new window)
- School Grade 2015-16: C (opens new window)
- School Grade 2014-15: C (opens new window)
School Public Accountability Report (SPAR): Florida School Accountability Reports (opens new window)
DCSA Parent Facilitator
100 Scholars Way
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Parent Grievance Procedure
If a parent has a grievance or complaint, please follow the process below:
- Seek to resolve the problem with the teacher, if applicable.
- If problem is not resolved, meet with school administration via an appointment.
- If still unresolved, please contact School Support, CSUSA at 954-202-3500.